Outlook 2003 Setup
To setup your Mircosoft Outlook 2003 to access your POP3 Email Account:
1. In Outlook, select Tools then select E-mail Accounts.
2. Click the Add a new e-mail account button, click Next.
3. Select POP3 and click Next.
4. In the Internet E-mail Setting window, enter the following information:
- Your Name – This is the name that will appear in the From field of messages
you send so enter your name as you would like it to appear.
- E-mail Address – Enter your entire email address(e.g.,
- User Name – Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password – Enter the password for your email account, Please note that your
password is case sensitive
- Check Remember Password. Do not check logon using secure password
5. Click Finish
Congratulations you have successfully set up your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
Contact The Web Guys today about Designing and Hosting your Website today!